Monday, December 15, 2008

Twilight : The Unusual Love story untold



Last weekend, I got the chance to go out with Mahal ko and we were able to see the much talked about movie of the season --- TWILIGHT. I thought it was just one of those usual blood sucking vampire stories there is but to my surprise, it was more than what I expected it to be.

I love everything about the movie - the script, the characters, their acting and basically, EVERYTHING. I never felt that it will be over soon until the end. You will never want to skip any part of it. Everything there is in the film are very important. It is one of my favorite movies of all time. The storyline may not be as good as Benjamin Button's story but it was very entertaining. And that's the reason why we go to movies -- to be entertained.

I have nothing to say at all but it was one hell of a must see. I bet you'll never sleep on it and that you will not have any nightmares after seeing it even if you go on the shcedule for the day.

A must see!!!

No comments: