Friday, August 5, 2011

[Poem] YOU and i

I said...

Are You there?
Are You actually there?
Why I see nothing but sky?
Shouldn't You be within my sight?

Do You hear me?
Do You listen to me?
In my cry and my plea,
Do You just want me to flee?

Why can't I feel You?
Why say near me and no You?
Why people believe You and Your power,
When there's no one at the tower?


YOU say...

I AM here.
Always around you and near.
Didn't I say that you walk in faith
And not plainly by sight?

I heard you my child,
Every word you said and cried.
Wait, believe in faith
For time is your friend and mate.

I AM around
And my love for you abounds.
What people say cannot make you feel better
Because only I AM the source of love and more.


I say now...

His love warmed my heart so cold
And cleansed me as white as a snow.
His love remains unchanged forever
For He is God not bound by time ever.

"I love you, my child"
Is what God engraved in my heart.
My soul delights in the Lord,
As I say and write every word.

No comments: