Thursday, June 7, 2012

[Song] My identity





Verse:

As I look back at my past
I'm heading to a place
Where there's no hope and love

Gone far I walked past
And tumble on my feet
And found myself all in despair

Pre-chorus:

Then I saw You standing
Looked on me, weeping
"My child stop crying
Come join me walking."

Chorus 1:

You are my precious, precious one
Let it be kept in your weary heart
You are my chosen, chosen child
You keep it tucked, locked, sealed in heart

Bridge:

My identity is in You
I am Yours, I am Yours
You're my light and my salvation
I am Yours, You are mine
You said... (Repeat Chorus 1 twice)

Chorus 2:

My fate is sealed by the Perfect Lamb
Let not the thief steal, kill and destroy
My life is sure in You, oh God
I'll keep it tucked, locked, sealed in heart.

No comments: