Tuesday, July 12, 2011

[Poem] The God of Greatness

Questions just popped in my head
Those were the things I did not dare to think of.
Read as the words are placed in each verse
And listen as my heart out pours to You.
What shall I do tomorrow?
Will I survive another day under stress?
Why life is too short that he died so young?
Why am I still single?
Will I get married and have my own kids?
Why do I worry so much?
Lord, listen to me,
Your child comes to You to seek for an answer.
It was I oh Lord
Who feels so unheard.
You spoke to me, "My child,
Cast all your cares unto Me
And I will sustain you.
Have faith My child
For favors shall come to those who seek My face."
I am at awe like a child waiting
Just waiting for the favors her father promised her to bring.
If I have an earthly father who can make this happen
What more can my Heavenly Father bless me with?
As I said, He will bless me and increase my faith in Him.
For there is nothing in this world that my God cannot do
I am very sure that the impossible is POSSIBLE to Him.
But for whatever there is that He has planned for me,
I am keeping my faith in Him
And believes that He wants nothing but the best for me.

No comments: