Thursday, November 10, 2011

[Poem] Subtle roar

There I was sitting
At one corner doing nothing
With eyes pinned on the wall
Feeling lonely over all.

Thoughts run through my head
Where I let my heart just bled.
This pain I have I couldn't bear
Like a body left there laid bare.

In silence I heard a soft sound
Hearing whisper as I look around.
In my stillness, it became clearer
And saw an angel, His message bearer.

He opened his mouth and spoke
Hearing words prophesying, I then choke.
Every word hit me like a dart
Speaking the truth straight to my heart.

I was lower than low
Drowned deep down below
But all Your words I hear
Brought me closer to You and near.

You are the way, the truth and the life.
Your Word cuts through like a knife.
Clothe love in me, consume me,
Come near me, speak to me.

No comments: