Sunday, March 3, 2013

[Poem] Ode to my Lover III

My face is slump
My body is weak
My mind worries
My heart is weary.
I mumble at every word
I stumble at every step
I juggle through the day
I struggle every minute.
My day is yet completed
And at times I feel defeated
For I am not connected
To the One had me created.
O God listen to me
Hear every word I speak to Thee
Search my heart, O Lord
And see why desire is there no more.
Lord, I wanna find You
I wanna see Your face once more
I wanna walk with You my dear
I wanna make melodies with You once again.
I want Your smile warm just as a sunny day
I want Your voice just as a song so sweet
I want a love just like Your love
I want everything, just all of You.
Meet me Lord, meet me
Encounter me as I want of Thee
My heart and flesh cry out to You
And be the Lover that my soul longs.

Allow me to stay in Your warm embrace
Get drowned in Your mercy
Swim in the sea of Your grace
And just get lost in Your unending love.

-mmp 01march2013 7:30am

No comments: