Monday, August 18, 2008

Another week just started...




I am a day late from blogging about greeting y'all GOOD MORNING!

Yes, indeed, it was a tiring week but who can tell that this new one isn't? It has been thousands of days of stress and graveyard shift. I have never had a very decent sleep since I joined this industry. I do not regret being employed here for it supports mine's and my family's needs.

Well, all that I wanna say is that I wanna quit from this shift! I dunno how will I do it but I will find ways to get a job in the morning. Whenever...Wherever... I just wanted to have a regular life... Au naturel vie!

Again, Good morning everybody and have a very nice day ahead of you!

PS:

I will be blogging something closer to my heart tonight. Mah mind is not working fine right now...

Au revoir!

No comments: