Thursday, August 21, 2008

From Friendster to Blogspot...



I am importing a bulletin from Friendster to Blogspot and I so cannot believe I am doing the survery here! Read on...

1) Your ex is crossing the street, what do you do?
☆ Smile say hello and turn around..
.
> 2) Your bestfriend is pregnant what do you do?
☆ OMG! Congrats!
.
> 3) When is the last time you wanted to punch someone in their face?
-- I don't remember anymore...
.
> 4) What is the last thing you spent money on?
☆ shoes...a pair of shoes on sale...
.
> 6) If you had to sleep with one of your teachers from school, who would it be?
☆ N/A
.
> 7) What would you do if your ex called and wanted you back?
☆ Sorry you're late...
.
> 8) What's your name?
☆ Marina, Martha, Nine and Pia...
.
> 9) What are you craving right now?
☆ Chicken...
.
> 10) What was the last thing you cried about?
☆ my famliy and my unending responsibility on them...
.
> 11) When you buy something and your change is 2 cents, what do you do?
☆ I'm saving it. :)
.
> 12) Have you ever blocked someone?
☆ yes...many times....
.
13) Do you wear a name tag at work?
☆ No.
.
> 14) Are you happy?
☆ I am.
.
16) Have your brothers or sisters ever told you were adopted?
☆ Nah...
.
> 17) What was the last movie you watched?
☆ "Dark Khight" and I didn't like it...
.
> 18) What is in your pocket?
☆ I don't have any pocket...
.
> 19) Who introduced you to your bf/gf?
☆ WEST...it's a long story...
.
> 20) Where do you hurt?
☆ WTF is this question?!?
.
> 21) What's something fun you did today?
☆ I ate ice cream which I don't normally do...
.
> 22) When is your birthday?
☆ January 2, 1980
.
> 24) What kind of milk do you drink?
☆ low fat
.
.> 25) What are you going to do after this?
☆ job hunting...hehehehe...
.
> 26) Do you like pickles?
☆ Nah...
.
> 27) Is someone in love with you?
☆ Yes and I am so in love with mi Hielo too *blush*
.
28) Favorite popcorn flavor?
☆ Cheese...
.
> 30) Do you like the color green?
☆ I love it!
.
> 32) Last restaurant you went to?
☆ I don't recall anymore...
.
> 33) How many hours did you sleep last night?
☆ 6 hours
.
> 34) Do you swear at your parents?
☆ Hmmm....sometimes but I don't burst it to them...
.
> 35) Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
☆ Yes *wink* *wink* *wink*
.
> 36) Have you ever changed your clothes while in a vehicle?
☆ Yes... *chuckles*

No comments: