Wednesday, June 22, 2011

[Blog] Life at its fullest!




We often think why am I here and why am I doing this? Does this have any connection with my degree? Looking at this, I would say that this is the most subtle way of complaining...discontentment...whining...I am no exception to this. I am a graduate and a licensed secondary Math teacher but I only had less than 3 years of teaching experience which I am proud of saying because I worked with the best schools there is in the metro. After that, I transferred to a marketing/research company who does surveys for their clients. Moving forward in July of 2004, a friend introduced me in the BPO industry which then had been my house for the next 7 years. The first 5 years were spent in WCMG in Makati and it was a nice journey for a first timer. I started as a Tier 1 then Tier 2 then Quality Assurance then Team Leader and these opportunities opened doors of success for me.

Fast forward 2011, I am still in Operations and is on my second year in one of the biggest BPOs in the country then one day, I stopped and thought to myself that I was not getting any younger. I started searching for a morning job that pays the same as what I am currently earning but for many, it was kind of a suicide to look for that kind of job as if it's a needle in a haystack but God promised that He will give me anything that I pray for in His Name.

One day, I saw an email from Lina and applied for two companies which I was clueless of their identities. I just took a chance and just prayed that God's will be done. I patiently waited but thought of what would it be like to work in the morning again. Some of my friends are surpised to know that I already talked to 5 people but no results yet. I know that I can be affected by that thought but I just waited quietly til our faithful God gave me the job! Everything that I prayed for in a morning job was given to me and I am just at awe at His faithfulness to me. But that did not stop there for my concern right now is how will I succeed in this new job given the fact that I do not have any single idea of bolts and nuts work but I felt God illuminated in me a realization that He is Greater than anything. I got the confidence from Him that i can always come to Him whenever I would start something because the best lesson I have learned is that total surrender to God is the start of God's reign in our lives.

As I anticipate the end of this long wait, I silently looked back and was so ecstatic to know that God prepared me for this. With those years of experience, He made me go through every single task there was in my previous jobs for He is preparing me for this. I am just so thankful for His presence in my life. He is the Only One who can make things happen in the most unexpected way. He will leave us jaw dropped in awe of His wonderful works in our lives. I believe that the formula in a successful life is:

GOD + Dream + Pray + Faith + Surrender + Believe


Follow this formula and experience life at its fullest!

No comments: