Friday, September 9, 2011

[Blog] Thank You, Lord

For everyday encounter we have with the people around us with the knowledge that God is the source of everything that we have, there is one thing that we forget to do - saying THANK YOU. As one individual, here are the list of things that I am thankful for every waking hour of the day:


I thank my family - Tatay, Nanay, Jesse, Abeng, Catherine and Butchoy
I thank my best of friends - Gin, Joice, Anny, Tony and Agie
I thank my spritual family - Victory Pioneer
I thank my 121 sisters - Dace and L.A.
I thank my work babies - Ochie, Jona, Marianne, Donna, Sharon, Robie, Emma Riza and Blessy
I thank my work brothers - Jeff, Ric, Rex and Kris
I thank my CVG babies - Mark, Paulo, Kate, Ron, Jellie, Astrid, Belle, Nigel, CK, KP, Mica, Rina, Eres, Jerlozalyn
I thank my Silver City VG Family - Patti, Heidi, Maan, Teplel, Marybeth, Pinky, Chloe, Yasmin, Tanya, Nix, Jerome, Angelo, Carlo, Nino, Dondi, Jairus, Martin
and I thank my critics and those who do not like me however, Jesus told me to love my enemies and so I did. :)


I thank the air that I breathe - it keeps me alive
I thank chirping birds that brings music to my ears
I thank the smell of the newly cut grass - it makes me breathe to the new dawn
I thank the sun that shines through the dark clouds of the night - it brings light to a new day

But most of all, I thank GOD for the renewed grace and mercy every single time. He is the reason why I am thankful for the ones I first mentioned.


There is just a great feeling when you are being thankful for all the things you have in your life. I thank God for bring these to my life and so I look forward on more years to spend with y'all.


I love all of you!


Disclaimer: If I forget any name, I apologize - it's the anaesthesia. :)

1 comment:

Joice Villamor said...

Aww... I love this post! not just because u mentioned my name but also beacause I can see how God is blessing you & working in your life! Keep the faith! :)