Friday, October 14, 2011

[Blog] One victorious day!

Today is the 1st of a number of 3-day mall sale and they are all strategically located where traffic is very prevalent. So let us define TRAFFIC. It is the output of this mega weekend sale. (wink) If you happen to be in EDSA earlier this evening, you can hardly see vehicles moving and I bet, you weren't in a good mood just like yours truly.

I planned to go to Rockwell to view a friend's gallery but thought of postponing it for tomorrow instead. My prior commitment was at The Fort and ended a little past 9 o'clock. After a couple of steps from the building, there I took a light dinner across the street just so that my focus will be the gallery then go home. Well, that was the plan. After my dinner, I went ahead to the bus stop then reached EDSA almost 20 minutes after.

Rockwell was still part of my plan when I saw EDSA - 'twas still crowded. I did a time check and decided on going there tomorrow instead and that was final. Why am I blogging this? Nada. This is the very first time I have spoken of how my day went. I find it cool because this is another victorious day for me and I have to remind myself (thru blogging) how God made it perfect for me.

Anyway, I bless all of you a good day ahead. Be wise with your spending for it is just the 2nd day of these mall sale. God bless us.

No comments: