Tuesday, May 22, 2012

[Poem] At the bus stop

Sitting at the bus stop
I put my weight down as my strength slump
Thinking of what could have been
The future for me waiting.

The traffic moves so slow
Feeling, sailing through the flow
People passing by my eyesight
As the darkness covers daylight.

Waiting for that moment
 To hear from You and take Your leading
Taking You as my guide light
My beacon through the dark night.

You're the one that I depend on
Like a rock that I could stand on
No one else can seal those promises
But You O God who never misses.

Glaring light from fast cars
Couldn't outshine
Your countless stars
The vast heavens up above
Is the measure of Your love.

Like a child I will be waiting
Unwrap the gift that
You have given
With all my heart of thanksgiving
To the only One worth giving.

No comments: