Wednesday, February 27, 2013

[Poem] Ode to my Lover II

While I was a asleep
I felt You watching and staring at me
Then I feel Your warm kiss on my cheek
That sends tingle to my spine.
I awoke and heard You said hello
I got up and You embraced me so tightly
As the cool breeze welcomes me
To another great and brand new day.
I went down the stairs
And I saw You prepared me Your best.
We sat down and shared your feast
And we talked just about anything.
The day went as it should
Right now, You're walking me down the road
You're walking by it to protect me
And to assure of my safety the whole time.
Throughout the day, You send me messages
And I'm at my most joyful to receive them.
Your sweet, kind and thoughtful words
Made my day complete.
There's nothing else in this world
I would want to spend my day with
But with the Only Lover of my soul
You are my best.
You are nothing like the rest.
You are nothing compared to any.
You are the kind of love I ever want.
You are everything my soul longs.
You are the water that quenches my thirst.
You are all that completes everything in me.
You are the Lover of my soul.
You are the Love of my life.
You are the air that I breathe.
The music to my ears
and I am Yours forever.
I love You, Jesus!

-mmp 17february2013 3:50pm

No comments: