Monday, April 18, 2011

[Blog] I am not alone

Alone is such a lonely word but a person can be alone but not necessarily lonely. Contrary to what people think it is, being alone is happiness to some people. Why? For they can do anything they want. I personally am a bubbly individual who has anxiety once separated from people that matters to me. I joke at myself a lot and tell people that I cannot stand being silent for just a minute or it’s like a suicidal attempt for me. One day, I was on a long queue (I was in a government office) so I know that I would need something to do to let time fly by so easily. I thought of reading something then when page flipping is done, I’m gonna find something else and when everything has been exhausted, there I start talking to people I don’t even know. LOL! That was fun but for some, ‘twas weird for them.

During the dark times of my life, I always find myself alone in the end. I even wondered why people have so many friends even if I was there then all of a sudden, I would feel alone. In a dark place like that, all you need to have is to light the way with something and a cane to feel the ground for safety. In our dark times, that light and the cane I am talking about is GOD. It’s a nice feeling to see that you have a bright light that shines your way so you’d be safe on your way there. You'd feel so secured when you know that the cane gives you the signal if it is safe to step or not. The light and the cane – GOD– serve as my guide to get through the darkest days of our lives. Let us also allow Him to still serve as such even if we are already in the light for we want Him to hold our hands as we walk with Him and not distracted for what is there in our left and right side.

I may seem to be alone in this life for people but God is with me, walking with me and it is only by faith that we can walk victoriously with God. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments: