Thursday, April 28, 2011

[Blog] WE did it!

Last night was one of the most terrifying nights of my life. I was in the same situation I feared to be in for years now. The last time I was in that scene was around 5 years ago when I had to face someone who was about to lose everything she had invested for years. Last night was no different. I faced a friend in front of the man whom I shall say would draw the end of her story. We had a long talk and it was an opportunity for us to make a good closure for this is something really big for her so she can easily move on. I say closure for the issue but a new beginning for the two of us. She will no longer have to call me by my title but I think this will take a little time til it diminishes from her system. Fast forward, with humility she admitted what she had done and bravely faced the consequences she has to face at that young age but this is how she'll learn and I am proud for her boldness. God was with her and she was guided and protected all throughout the entire talk.

After she gave her last word, we went in one corner of the room and we whispered a prayer to God and I am so relieved of what the end was. HIS presence is with us when we were talking. There was no hurt, only love. There was no condemnation, only forgiveness. There was no ending, only a new journey. I just thank the Lord for being faithful to His promises and He is the stickiest Being that binds that friendship.

I love you Lord and I lift my voice to You so the whole world will know how WONDERFUL AND BEAUTIFUL You are in our lives.

No comments: