Monday, April 4, 2011

[Blog] Steadfast Love

Last Sunday, I heard a very old Christian song that the long time Christians have been singing like forever and it talks about the steadfast love of the Lord that no matter what we have gone through or what are the choices we make, His love will be there unshaken and steady. This is a hymnal song by the Maranatha Music and I want you all to be blessed as the song is:

-----------------

As we gather may Your Spirit work within us

As we gather may we glorify Your name

Knowing well that as our hearts begin to worship

We'll be blessed because we came

We'll be blessed because we came

The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases

His mercies never come to an end

They are new every morning

New every morning

Great is Thy faithfulness O Lord
Great is Thy faithfulness O Lord

-----------------

Lord, You are the author of everything in this world and I am so happy to know that I am serving a God of love, grace and mercy. You renew these everyday so that we may receive a new thing from You. Forgive me for I shortchange you with a lot of things. Lord, thank you for assuring us that we have a God that we can lean to and we can trust every word You say. I am forever thankful of you my God!

No comments: