Monday, April 4, 2011

[Poem] My Lord, My God

I stopped and fell on my knees
I cried out God hear me please
I feel that I am in disdain
Not worthy to be heard all of my pain.

Are you there?
Oh God are you there?
Do you have time for people like me
Who only thinks of what matters for me?

My Lord I kneel in your presence
For people told me of your absence
Specially when things gone out of hand
And when I do things all with my hand.

Then you beamed a blinding light on to me
So I look up and listen to be told by Thee
To made it known unto me
That this indeed is a very special day You've made for me.

You said to me, I am the Lord of forever
The Lord who promised to be and walk with you
You said You got my back no matter what
That I just have to trust and hold Your hand.

You said You will not leave nor forsake me
That You won't condemn nor forget me
That You are my portion and my wholeness
That You are willing and able to love me with your kindness.

Oh Lord what have I done,
That I did not trust the sturdiness of Your hand
That You can bring me to places I only dream of
To fulfill the destiny You have made me of.

Lord I reach my hand out to You
And forgive me for what I have done onto You
You said, "My child hush now
Come to me and I will give you rest now."

No comments: