Monday, May 2, 2011

[Blog] YOU are the GOD Most High

When things are not happening the way we want it to be, we often use our full power to make them happen. Even if in the end, we end up panting in tireness just to make sure that it does happen. I am no exception to this. It is in our nature that we want that project to be done meticulously. We want that calibration done 100% accurate. We want our lives spotless and all other things that we worry about. But have you tried pausing for a while and just cry out to God for help? Are you not glad to know that we have a God that we can always turn to who makes things POSSIBLE for us? Even the most impossible there is in the world can happen if we ask HIM. Well of course with the exception of those that will harm other people and those that we will not make you a better person, EVERYTHING that your hearts desire shall be given to you.

As said in James 4:3, "When you ask, you do not receive, because you ask with wrong motives, that you may spend what you get on your pleasures." Be aware that our God knows what our hearts really has to say. We may say that we want this and that but HE knows that it is otherwise. We have to ask conscienciously with a pure heart things that we want God to bless us with. For out of the overflow of our heart our mouth speaks. [Luke 6:45b] I love the verse in Luke 11:9 "So I say to you: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you." Who does not want to have a GOD like that? The door will be opened to us when we ask and knock. WHEW! I dunno about you but I am very happy to serve this kind of GOD. He is my God, my Lord, my Savior, my King, my Rock, my EVERYTHING.

Come on now! Know this God I tell you who will give you rest and who has bought your sins by shedding blood and dying at the cross.

GOD be exalted!

No comments: