Thursday, May 5, 2011

[Blog] Great I AM

I just watched a video of New Life Worship team and it reminded me that our God is the Great I AM. What is the significance of this in our lives? Often when we pray as if we are doubting God id He is able to give us whatever we need. Time and again I mentioned that the Lord is bigger and greater than anything walks on earth. If He is the great I am, what then is He really?

He is our Lord - above everything on earth; healer - He heals every wound and all kinds of sickness; Savior - bought our sins by dying at the cross; provider - He gives us our daily bread; restorer - He puts back broken relationships in one whole piece once again; father - He is our dad from heaven; friend - He will never leave us nor forsake us; brother - he is the best brother who will be there to protect you when you are troubled; companion - you will never walk this earth alone anymore; lover - He will love you unconditionally; confidant - He listens to us every time we whine and He never judge us. He is everything!


He is what we ask Him to be. He is just GREAT!

No comments: