Friday, March 23, 2012

[Poem] For HE is...

Who made the heavens and the earth
That brought life to everything at its birth?
Who made the sun and the moon
That brought light at dark and at noon?

Who made the air that breeze through me
That blows humid off the face with glee?
Who made you and me
That created all the likeness I see?

Who made the sun to rise
That sets when the night ball arise?
Who breathe the life in me
And puts spirit that never rots indeed?

Who is this very being
That makes people rejoice and singing?
Who is this Lord they hail
That rises even the dead and frail?

He is the God of all gods
The Lord of all lords
The One Almighty all praise He deserve
The One we lift up and love and serve.

He is the King of all kings
To whom offerings we give and bring
He is the only God I know
To whom I am willing to bow down low.

-mmp 24march2012 5:08am

No comments: