Friday, March 11, 2011

[Blog] Life is not perfect.

No matter how much we paint it or the effort we put to make it perfect, these will all be put into waste. It ain't true when your friend nor your parents would say that it is possible but it will make you ponder and wonder why yours isn't for it will never be!

However, we can make the most out of it by enjoying the times you have with you family and knowing our God. He has planned things perfectly for us and if we wait enough for them to happen, we would realize that life has its corners that we missed seeing beautifully esp when we're being pessimistic of life.

I may have missed a lot of things but I know that I can always rebound from it. We may have been down for a while now and we think that nothing positive will happen anymore then it's high time that we set our eyes to our Creator. Set a quiet time to talk to our Almighty God and tell Him stories the way you do with your friend.

My bad because there are a lot of times that I'm taken by the situation and that my quiet time has been compromised several times already because of excuses. Rebound and get back in track is the only way to do it. I am telling this to myself already and I should pick myself up from where I left off. GOD is a loving, forgiving and compassionate God that He will make sure that His children are always in a better place with Him.

I'm excited for another day for it means that I'm going to live a new life full of blessing, grace and mercy from God. I am sharing this to everyone who has the eyes to read, a mind to understand and a heart to feel that we cannot find perfection in this world but God alone is and the sole example of a picture perfect thing that we are eager to look for. He is the beginning and the end. He keeps His promises and fulfills them for us to enjoy the benefit of living in His wings.

Haaaaayyyy.. what a beautiful day! I am looking forward to more of this. I love you, God!

No comments: