Wednesday, March 16, 2011

[Poem] YOU

I was down and felt so low
No one's gonna be there
No one's gonna find me there
No one would come to dare.

But You spoke to my heart
A whisper of hope and love
Like a streak of light in the dark
Like a ray of sun cut through the clouds.

You said You'll be there
You promised wherever I am You'd be there
No matter how far I have come
You got my future and my past.

People think and feel your absence
That they would only believe your existence
If they come face to face with you
To touch and feel you.

You said we should walk in faith
You said not by sight.
Not all we see is true
'Coz You are the only one I know is true.

You are the only God I know
You are the God who'd pick us from low.
You said you're coming back for us
To fulfill a promise you gave us.

There is only one YOU in this world
The living God with living word
You will fulfill your promise
And I will wait so I won't have it missed.

No comments: